- Historic Sex Abuse – Your Questions Answered
- Why is it Vital to Instruct the Best Lawyer to Defend you at the Beginning of a Sexual Allegations Case?
- After The Horse Has Bolted (Legal Aid or not Legal Aid, that is the question)
- Criminal Defence for Foster Carers in the UK
- How Not To Defend a Sexual Offences Case in the UK
- Sexual Offences: An Overview of the Law on ‘Consent’ and ‘Reasonable Belief’.
- Wrongly or falsely accused of a sexual crime in England or Wales
- Abuse of Position of Trust & Sexual Offences.
- Fitness to Practise & Professional Conduct;
- Healthcare Professionals – Fitness to Practise Representation (HCPC, GMC, GCC)
- Risk Management for Clinicians
- Fitness to Practise and Sexually Motivated Behaviour
- Sexual Offences & Criminal Defence in England & Wales
- After The Horse Has Bolted - (Legal Aid Or Not Legal Aid, That Is The Question)
Contact Our Sexual Offences Defence Lawyers (London, Birmingham, Manchester)
Our robust defence preparation, attention to detail and professional representation makes us the first choice for criminal defence. These key traits are essential to safeguarding the rights of our clients from allegations of criminal activity. We discuss all the available options in order to find and implement the best course of action.
Our expert sexual offence solicitors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ready to advise and assist. For more information, please contact Stuart Sutton on 07798 753 720 or get in touch via our online contact form.